Finding the right property to rent can seem daunting from the start with so many properties available, however Key Residential are here to make the whole process hassle free.
We understand that searching for your home can be stressful. So we’ve implemented flexible opening hours in order to enable you to attend viewings after work and at weekends.
- Our easy to use website is updated with new properties to let whenever a new instruction comes on.
- We’ll keep you updated via the phone, text or e-mail each time we feel that something new has come available that you might be interested in.
Once you’ve found the property you want, we’ll ask you to fill out an application form. A fee of £75.00 including VAT (Per applicant) is payable upon application, this fee includes the application, tenancy & administration fee.
This process can take between 24 and 72 hours. If your income is low or you have not been in your job a long time a guarantor may be required. .
Once your application is complete we can arrange a move in date and a convenient time for you to sign the Tenancy Agreement. Anyone over the age of 18 must be on the Tenancy Agreement.
At the point of signing the Tenancy Agreement, you will also receive the following documentation:
- A copy of the annual Landlords Gas Safety Certificate if applicable
- Inventory / check in Report
- Details of who you’ll need to contact for correspondence
- Confirmation that the smoke alarms are in working order
- Standing Order Mandate
- Landlord details for future reference (if unmanaged)
- Receipt of first month’s rent and deposit paid
Once you’ve moved into your property, we will take meter readings for all utilities & inform the relevant utility companies of your new occupation including council tax.
We will always ask for one month’s rent and the deposit is to paid in advance.
The Deposit will be paid into the Tenancy Deposit Scheme to ensure that it’s return is dealt with fairly, you will also receive a reference number which must be kept safely.
- We cover Wirral and surrounding areas
- Viewings times are flexible to suit busy professional tenants and accompanied by trained staff
- We make sure all properties are cleaned and are of high standards
- Deposits are securely held by the Deposit Protection Service
- Competitive contents insurance can be offered
- The credit and referencing service enables you to have a very quick response usually within 48 Hours
Application fees are £75.00 including VAT per tenant over 18. If you require a guarantor their fee will also be £75.00 including VAT.